Portfolio review is designed to give investors a gauge of where they stand with respect to their stated investment objectives and portfolio risk and return. History has shown that proper Asset Allocation can be a significant element of overall investment performance.
What time horizon do you have for this account?
- Short Term (1-3 years)
- Medium Term (4-7 years)
- Long Term (More than 7 years)
In a particularly bad market, you would tolerate a decline in portfolio value of:
- Less than 5%
- 5% - 10%
- 10% -15%
- 15% - 20%
- More than 20%
Very often there is a trade-off between a strategy designed to produce the higher returns over the long term and one that is designed to produce lower but typically consistent returns. Which is better for your account?
- Potentially Consistent Returns/Lower Risk
- Potentially Higher Returns/Greater Risk
What percent of your total portfolio (all investments) does this represent?
- 80% - 100%
- 60% - 80%
- 40% - 60%
- 20% - 40%
- 0% - 20%
Which portfolio best reflects your objective for this account?
- Low Risk – Potential Return 6.46% and Downside Risk between 0% and 5%
- Conservative Growth – Potential Return 7.95% and Downside Risk between 5% and 10%
- Moderate Growth – Potential Return 9.78% and Downside Risk between 10% and 15%
- Long Term Growth – Potential Return 11.77% and Downside Risk between 15% and 20%
- Aggressive Growth – Potential Return 12.85% and Downside risk greater than 20%
The hypothetical investment results are for illustrative purposes only and should not be deemed a representation of past or future results. Actual investment results may be more or less than those shown. This does not represent any specific product or service. Keep in mind that while diversification may help reduce volatility and risk, it does not guarantee future performance.